Hitting the High Notes
The Albert Suites, in partnership with the Independent Doctors Federation (IDF), recently sponsored a piano recital in the ballroom at London’s elegant Lansdowne Club.
The recital was given by Krzysztof Moskalewicz, an exceptional pianist who specialises in Chopin. Krzysztof began learning piano at the age of seven; during his musical studies in Poland, he won prizes in major national piano competitions and performed as a soloist, chamber musician, and with orchestra. In 2011, he completed with highest distinction the Frederic Chopin State School of Music in Warsaw, studying with Joanna Kurpiowska.
During the evening’s recital, Krzysztof performed the following pieces:
- Ballade no. 3 in Ab major op.47
- Waltz in Ab major op. 34 no 1
- Ballade no. 1 in G minor op. 23
- Nocturne in G minor op. 15 no 3
- Ballade no. 2 in F major op. 38
- Waltz in A minor op.34 no 2
- Ballade no. 4 in F minor op. 52
At the conclusion of the performance, guests mingled over canapes and refreshments – all within the glorious Grade II listed ballroom. A wonderful evening was enjoyed by all.