Upton Lane, Nursling, Southampton, Hampshire, SO16 0XY
Contact AgentGrove Place
About the Property
9 St Swithun’s offers a unique opportunity to own a one-bedroom Retirement BUNGALOW with its own private entrance. Benefitting from far-reaching views across the OPEN COUNTRYSIDE and gardens, it is located close to the extensive communal facilities housed in the Manor House.
A private front door leads into the hallway which houses a built-in utility cupboard with washer/dryer. A lounge/kitchen opens onto the private patio area which overlooks the gardens. There is a fully fitted kitchen with floor and wall mounted cupboards; appliances include an integral fridge/freezer, extractor and a built-in oven, grill and hob. The double bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobes and the bathroom has a bath and walk-in shower (for ease of use). Ceiling lights are fitted throughout the apartment.
Each of the homes at Grove Place benefits from a 24-hour care call system.
- “Service Charges and Deferred Membership Fees Apply”
- Swimming pool, spa and gym
- Restaurant and bar
- 24 hour onsite wellbeing and care
- Putting greens, croquet lawns, and snooker room
- Numerous onsite activites
- Courtesy Shuttle and day trips
- Coffee lounges and library
- 27 acres of grounds and gardens
1.78m x 3.89m (5'10" x 12'9")